Monday, May 2, 2016

Aleluya

I have never walked so much in my entire life and I have never been so tired. But I have never been so happy :D I love my companion with all of my heart. She is just the sweetest hardest working human. I knew we were meant to be best friends the second I saw that we had the same shirt from Zara. And she has convinced to move to Spain after the mission so if you could all start putting a fund together “help Jenna move to Spain” that would be great. Jajajaja

Our area has TWO THOUSAND members and 60 are active. So it is quite the dilemma. But we are starting completely new and we are going to create some miracles here in Santiago and I am PUMPED. This week we worked harder than I have ever worked in my life. Literally I have never gone to bed so tired. Our area IS HUGE. And we are trying to visit every single neighborhood but it’s really hard jaja. So I will let ya know how that goes. Really this week was just looking for new people and looking for more new people. We had a Talent night in our ward and it was just the greatest thing. I felt a little prideful when people were trying to sing in English and pronounced everything wrong. But then I was like wait this is how people look at me every single day hahaha. They had a whole light system going on and dancers it was pretty sweet. Except for the fact that everything here starts and the break of dawn so we can never actually participate in ward activities. They said that the ward party went until 1 or 2 in the morning hahaha and it didn´t even start until 9. Just like little 5 years olds running around the church at 1 in the morning hahhaha. I love Argentina.

This week I have been reading a lot in the Bible. And It just blows my mind that people can believe in the bible and not the Book of Mormon. Both written by prophets under the direction of God. If God could speak to people in Europe what makes people think he couldn´t speak to people in the United States? Doesn´t God love everyone? Questions of my heart this week. Almost everyone and there dog here in Argentina are catholic. And the other day I was talking to a man in the super market and I got his direction and we stopped by his house last night and had a good discussion with him and his wife. And he couldn´t stop talking about how amazing our church really is and how different and dedicated we are to the Lord in these troubling times. And how he is going to pray for us and the success of our wonderful work. But then proceeded to tell me how he has been Catholic his whole life and is going to die Catholic. And how he doesn´t have all of this time that we have to dedicate to the church. And pretty much how nothing we could ever say could change his mind.

 And I just thought even the will of God? I feel that sometime we are so caught up in our daily routine. Our life routine that we miss out on the big picture. Maybe even our purpose here. Are we “lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God?” (2 Timothy 3:4) This gospel is perfect. I know it without a doubt in my mind. And I just realize more and more everyday of this amazing opportunity we have here on earth. The opportunity we have to forget ourselves and fulfill the will of our father. Which will bring more happiness into our lives than we could have ever imagined. But we have the option to either “give place to the devil.”(Efesions 4:27) Or give place to this perfect plan God has in store for us. It is OUR DECISION and it truly is as simple as that. And this is my rant for the day. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. And that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. And I love being a missionary and helping my brothers and sisters know of this great knowledge we have of the restored gospel. And I love my new comp. A to the men.

XOXOXOXO hermanananana J swaggggg

Mi niños they think I am a witch so thats kool


My apartment woot woot 

No comments:

Post a Comment