Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mis Queridos

Hola. This week was Gucci to say the least. Just one miracle after the other. I literally cannot put into words my feelings as of lately. Literally wow. GOD IS REAL MY BROTHERS AND SISTAS. I have really really been praying for the gift of discernment so that I may more so use my time here effectively. And this week it’s just like BOOM. I have never felt more guidance by the lord in my entire life. I never ever thought that I would feel this way. And I know I there is no other explanation than that I have really come to have faith in my heavenly father and faith in his power.

This week we were just ya know casually walking down the street with a member and I saw this man walking in our direction and my mind was like hey talk to him hey talk to him. But before I could even say a word the member that was with us started talking to him. And we shared a little bit about who we are and why we are here and how God has a plan for us and he was like yeah sure I will come to church on Sunday. And people always say oh yeah I will stop by. But for one of the first times in my mission I really felt like he might come. And on Sunday after sacrament meeting HE SHOWED UP. I literally could have cried I was so happy. And he is so ready to receive this perfect message and I am so pumped to teach him. And we have been working with an “eternal investigator” literally the missionaries have been talking with her forever and this week she told us that she never really had the desire to listen or understood anything until we started teaching her and now she is planning on getting baptized on the 28th and we are all just so feliz. Literally a miracle.

Literally a bazillion things happened this week that I just don´t have time to tell ya but just know that the work here in Cabildo esssss GOOOOOD. Literally I have never worked so hard in my entire life. Or had the desire to work so hard. I have been thinking a lot this week about our covenants. And how sacred they really are. And I really have no time but I just want to leave you all with my scripture on the week.

Words of Mormon: 1:7 And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord knoweth all things which are to come; wherefore, he worketh in me to do according to his will.

 8 And my prayer to God is concerning my brethren, that they may once again come to the knowledge of God, yea, the redemption of Christ; that they may once again be a delightsome people.

I know that my redeemer lives. I know he is literally directing my paths because I have finally let him. I know that when we put our trust in our Father in Heaven we can accomplish anything we set our minds to if it be according to his will. I know that he has a plan for us a very special plan that will lead us to more happiness than we could ever imagine.  And I just want to invite you to James 1:22 “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” I truly know there is no greater plan than the plan of our Maker. And there is nothing more important for us to do in this day and age than kick our selfishness to the side and to help others know of these wide open, merciful arms and Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. I love you all and I have to get off now. I heard backstreet boys this week when I was walking down the street and I got so pumped so go enjoy that and remember who you are and to serve your fellow beings and to stay fresssssssh. Jajajja

XOXOXO

Hermananananana Jarvis

We got some huuurrrr treatment this week 

No comments:

Post a Comment