Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hola hola.

I just love this gospel with all my heart. And I just really wish everyone could feel this joy. Being a misionary is the most amazing thing. I get to literally dedicate all of my time to the lord. And It has just been such a testimony to me that when we really dedicate all of our time to the Lord and put our life in his hands every little thing falls into place. And it breaks my heart to know that so many people in the world just can´t see that and they can´t recongnize this amazing and perfect plan we have layed out for us.

Yesterday we had Stake Conference and I remember when we had stake conference when I was at home I was like woooohoooo a Sunday to stay home! But yesterday was seriously amazing. Its so cool to think that these people, our leaders have been called of and through the power of God and they have been called OF God.. They have been called to preach and to guide US specifically. Today I have been thinking alot about how we can somethimes be so blind to what we have. Especially living in Utah. It´s really so amazing that we can drive to a temple in less than 20 minutes or that we can visit temple square or that we can go to devotional almost every sunday night. The people here save money for YEARS to make one little trip to the temple. The people here walk miles just to partake of the sacrament each week. And they are all converts who started attending church with MAYBE 15 other people in sacrament meeting. They really walk by faith and not by sight. They literally devote their lives to hear the words of Christ. And almost everyday we talk about the United States and how amazing it is. But yesterday I was just thinking how lucky these people are. Not according to money, not according to fame or things of the world. But according to their richness of the blessings and knowledge of God. Their knowledge of what truly matters. The things that will last forever not just for this moment.

Its so sad how when we have all of these amazing things in front of us all the time we can get into the habit of seeing but not really looking or hearing but not really listening. We get into the habit of seeing things with our natural eyes. And not noticing these amazing things we have all around us. Really its such a blessing to have what we have and know what we know. I invite you to stop looking in the wrong direction and feeling like you are in drought but look at things with new eyes, with Gods eyes. I just am on cloud 9 here in the mission and I just want everyone to be happy and love life. So invite a friend to church and smile and little more and read your scriptures a little more. I love you all (to those devoted fellow men that still read my blog) and remember who you are, Chaucitos

XOXOXO

Hermana Jarvis


With our investigador candela thats going to get baptized this MONTH and we are obviously stoked
 

I cannot be the woman of your life, I am the woman of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment