Monday, May 23, 2016

8 MONTHS woooooo yaaaaa

Well this week was just the fastest week of my life. I literally love my companion with all my heart. And this time in the mission is literally the happiest I have ever been in my life. This area is my home. I literally am tearing up typing this because these people are my family. I never knew how much these people could truly mean to me. Santiago es mi casa. And I think I might be transfered this monday and my heart is going to brake into a bazillion pieces. Awhhhh shucks. I really don´t want to leave. But I know that what ever the Lord has instore will be perfect. I just can´t imagine anything better than this area to be honest. Like I would be more than fine if I could just stay here my whole mission. We worked like crazy this week.

We were walking in the street and I started talking to this guy and we were like hey you´re more than invited to church this Sunday. And he was like ya…. Maybe I have to hit up all my parites this weekend and blah blah and we sent a message sunday night and invited him and he came! Woooo yeaaaahhhh. We have just had so so so much faith lately and so much enthusiasm and the work here really is changing. Like wow. I just wish I could sit down and type for 10 hours then maybe I could explain to some point about whats really going on here. Its really amazing to see this change in so many people and help them really recognise what is important in this life. And also our investigator Martin, is the bomb. He is the other guy we started talking to in the street and he is so ready to change his life. We had a lesson with him the other day with 4 members from our church and it was just the coolest thing to see the desires he has to change and how really God has truly prepared him for this message in this specific time. There is a billion other people I could write about but no time. Like always.

But I just really can´t put into words my love for this work and my love for the Lord. I know that every single little or big miracle that has happened in my time here is directly from him. It´s so crazy the way that our lifes can truly change when we really give our selves to him and let him guide ourlives.

Some people say that living the gospel is too hard but I think living without it is much harder

Mosiah 3: 17 And moreover, I say unto you, that there shall be no other name given nor any other way nor means where by salvation can come unto the children of men, only in and through the name of Christ, the Lord Omnipotent.

He is the way. And he is the only way we can really recieve true happiness and eternal life. “some people say that living the gospel is too hard but I think living with out is much harder.” This life is so much easier when we realize that all we have is in and through him. Everything good is of him and when we put our trust in him and act according to his will we can really come to understand a little bit more of this perfect plan he has layed out for us. We can really come to recognize that through him we can find eternal happiness because he has all already suffered and we don´t need to. We really are so blessed. Too blessed. And I am just so very grateful for all that he has given me. I love this gospel wit all mi lil corazon. And I know that when we listen to these perfect words and commandments of our heavenly father we can find true and everlasting happiness.

Recuerde quien es usted.

XOXOXOXO

Hermananna Jarvis

Also PS this week I locked our keys in our apartment and we couldn´t get in for a whole day so we were at a members house until 11:30 and ate dinner and we had to travel to central and sleep with the other hermanas and go to our zone conference in the same clothes from the day before hahahhaha it was just dandy 


Zappppppalllllllooooo




My cute companion in our favorite resturaunt. Literally the only "heathly" resturaunt in this city.


No comments:

Post a Comment