Monday, April 18, 2016

Hola mis queridos

Well transfers came and I am just like a little puppy on cloud 9. My new comp, Christina Liza, is from Madrid, Spain (Barrio 2 and 3) and is just the cutest little thing. She has 4 months in the mission and I am just so very happy. So thanks a billion for the prayers. I cannot even tell you how many times the voice of Dory saying “just keep swimming just keep swimming” went through my mind this transfer jajaja. This transfer has really built my testimony on the fact God doesn´t give us anything we cannot handle.

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

The key to overcoming our challenges is the waiting. And what I have come to learn more than ever is that this is much more easily said than done. We have to take a step back and realize that this time we have here on earth is not on our watch. Really without a doubt in my mind I know that everything, everything, everything happens for a reason. Because we have been created in the image of God. This plan we have here on earth has been created by the man that knows all and the man that created all. And even when we feel like we are forgotten, even when we feel like there is nothing more we can do and no one understands us we have to remember that “Sunday will come”. Just as Christ was crucified on the cross that dreadful Friday, he resurrected on the following Sunday. I cannot even imagine what those three days must have been like for Mary but thank goodness she waited. And was able to witness the greatest miracle to ever occur.

“Don’t think of your task as a burden; think of it as an opportunity to learn what love really is.” Every single opportunity we are given we can truly overcome. Because the price has already been paid my sweet brothas and sistas. All we have to do is turn to him. And “just keep swimming” because through our beloved Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ anything is possible. I am so grateful for struggles and all the trials that occur in our lives because it really is just the perfect opportunity we have to learn what love really is and to come to know our Savior and recognize this miracle.

I am so excited for this week and I am so grateful that hard times always will come to an end and Sunday will always come. I love you all and I just hope ya know. Remember who you are and to think about the future. I am so grateful for this time I have to walk in a few of the foot prints that my Savior walked.

XOXOXOXO

Tata chicas

Hermana Jarvi
Chau hermana Quiceno

Last studies togeddder
(the picture was cutt off in Jenna's email)

​chillin with the españolas 

Chau hermana Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment