Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hello from the MTC! First Words from Hermana Jarvis

HELLLLOOOO! The first day was so hard and so frustrating. Like my eyes have never been so puffy in my life! They are still puffy hahahaha. But when it came around to dinner time I decided I needed to change my attitude. I am only here for 6 weeks. Now 5 1/2. And I need to make the most of every single second. I have never felt the spirit this strong in my entire life. My whole entire body was tingling at testimony meeting. I love this work with all of my heart. My prayers are 100 times more sincere now that I don't have a trillion things distracting me. I am so grateful that I made the decision to serve. There is no place I would rather be. My companion is the sweetest! Her name is Hermana Bower (Koby Bower). My branch president is Annie Domans dad and he is AMAZING. I am so happy and grateful to be here. I want to make the most of every second I am here. And truly forget about myself. Because thats what its all about! The MTC stands for Make The Change and that's what I am going to do. Make the change in my life and so many others. I love you guys! I am so grateful for all of you! Also my P-day is Wednesdays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment