Monday, March 27, 2017

una semana menos

This week was just mighty fine. My companion is the sweetest and I taught her how to ride a bike this week  and she crashed into me the other day jajaja. I am her step mommy and she is from Paraguay. And my daughter in the mission is training and is in my district. So I have my daughter my step daughter and my granddaughter all here with me. And we are just the cutest fam. And our branch is going to turn into a WARD IN MAY and I just am the happiest little camper because we have worked so dang hard with these liders. I cant even describe how much I love being here. I just want to extend 5 more times. I have truly fallen in love with this gospel and Argentina. I still am in shock that I am even a missionary. Its honestly something that I never thought I could actually do. And here I am with only 5 more weeks. I have never waken up so excited every morning or had such a strong desire to talk to everyone I know. I have never truly felt so loved and so blessed by my heavenly father. I know he is there and I know with out a doubt in my mind that he hears my every prayer.

And I know only through him we can be happy. And be eternally “happy” not just temporally happy. Its only when we truly turn to him and put everything on the altar of sacrifice that we find this happiness. It really is SO SIMPLE and if we can just trust in him everything magically falls into place. I am really so happy here and the challenges keep coming but they just make us so much stronger. I am just super pumped to be honest. And we just have so much work to do. I know without a doubt in my mind that all truth is included in the gospel and if we can just rely on our heavenly father he will bless us more than we can comprehend. All we gotta do is just take that little leap of faith.

Hermanannananna j did

No comments:

Post a Comment