Monday, March 6, 2017

suave suavecito

Well this week we saw a lot of miracles. And more than anything I have just learned the value of humbling ourselves in even the best circumstances. Cesar is preparing for him baptism we are just stuck with his goal to quit smoking. Hopefully he will be baptized this week. It is really so amazing to see how much he has changed. He already is glowing and you can just tell that there is something different about him. And his wife will get home the next week so we are hoping that she will also start coming to church and #familiafeliz.And we had 8 people at church again. And I am literally in shock.

“Daily, constantly, we choose by our desires, our thoughts, and our actions whether we want to be blessed or cursed, happy or miserable. One of the trials of life is that we do not usually receive immediately the full blessing for righteousness or the full cursing for wickedness. That it will come is certain, but ofttimes there is a waiting period that occurs, as was the casewith Job and Joseph.

In the meantime the wicked think they are getting away with something. The Book of Mormon teaches that the wicked “have joy in their works for a season, [but] by and by the end cometh, and they are hewn down and cast into the fire, from whence there is no return”(3 Nephi 27:11).

During this testing time the righteous must continue to love God, trust in His promises, be patient, and be assured, as the poet said, that “who does God’s work will get God’s pay.” …

I testify to you that God’s pay is the best pay that thisworld or any other world knows anything about. And it comes in full abundance only to those who love the Lord and put Him first.

The great test of life is obedience to God.

The great task of life is to learn the will of the Lord and then do it.

The great commandment of life is, “Thou shalt love theLord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul,and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength” (Mark12:30).”

The greatest and most important thing we can do in this life is the will of our Father. This week has been full of miracles but also alot of trials. But more than anything I have learned that if I can love my heavenly father more than any other thing I will experience a joy that is unexplainable. And thats the coal that makes thisssss train roll. Jaja

I really have been put to the test lately and I have really come to understand how importance repentence is. As I have been reading in Helaman about Lehi and Nefi and how they were cast into jail for their beliefs and preaching and how they almost starved to death. And then when the gaurds let them out to kill them they were surrounded by fire and no one could touch them it just made me think about how God has really protected me here and then when everyone fell into shock and were surrounded by a black smoke cloud that didn´t let them move until they pleaded for forgiveness. And when they finally pleaded with a sincere desire they were freed. And really thats how it is. When we are caught up in this saddness or maybe temptation or heart break all we need to do is humble ourselves and pray to our Father and plead with him that he can take this dark “cloud” away from us. And in our due time this darkness drifts aways. And we are emotionally freed. I am so grateful for repentence and how I can change through the atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ. I love my Heavenly Father and his briliant plan and I love this work. And I know with out a doubt in my mind its the most important work.

And random side note. There is a family from Utah that lives in our ward and people always come and visit from EAGLE MOUNTAIN. And I have been speaking so much english and its so weird jajaja.

XOXOXO

Hermana Yarbis (they literally write my name like that here)



No comments:

Post a Comment