Monday, March 13, 2017

hello

Well this week was probably the hardest and most rewarding week of my whole misión. It started out as my mini misionary deciding that she misses her mom and needs to go home and looking for ANOTHER mini missionary franticly for hours and hours to being robbed of almost everything I love and just a lot of other things to top it all off. And really I dont know if I have felt so low in my entire misión. I just felt so lost and so forgotten. Like I just couldn´t comprehend what I did wrong and why I had to get robbed and why my other other mini missionary went home. And I really just didnt even want to wake up in the morning. And the Elders came here to give us another cell phone because it was also stolen with all of my goods and when they came I just had the biggest impression to ask for a priesthood blessing. And I really dont like asking for blessings to be honest because I dont like that people know that I am suffering jaja but I really just couldnt even sit still and not have my eyes fill with tears so I swallowed my pride and I asked them for a blessing.

 And to be honest I always heard the blessings that my companions recieved and how they will just say the most amazing things or things that are writting in their patriatical blessings but to be honest I never felt that my blessings were anything special and I just didn´t feel like they ever worked for me. But in this moment I was so desperate to just feel something and feel even just a tad bit better that it didn´t really matter to me what was said I just knew that I needed a blessing. And the blessing was so sweet and so fast and we went home and started studying and just like that this dispair and saddness that I had recently felt so strongly just didn´t exist. And I just felt the biggest joy in my little heart. And it really just makes me the happiest Little person to know that the power of God is here on the earth and that through this power we can be healed. Really it is just the most amazing thing. And even though I was robbed of almost of my precious things I just felt so so blessed. And feel so so blessed. And to top it off Cesar stopped smoking, COMPLETELY stopped and will be baptized on Saturday and his wife is now listening to us and our other investigador is getting married this week so that the wife can be baptized and the husband can recieve the priesthood. And we have had a ton of people just randomly show us to church every Sunday. So really despite all of the bad that happened this week there was just so much good. And I think I learned more in this week than I have learned in my whole life. Etér 12:12 “For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no miracle among them;” I know that if we have faith even in the worst circumstances we can be healed, we can see miracles, we can see changes in our lives and we can change. I know that God loves me and he gives us weaknesses so that we can recognize our devine potencial as his children. I really love this work more than I could ever explain and I feel so grateful to be here.

“today we must be better than we were yesterday and tomorrow, better than we were today” and thats how we can know that we are completing the will of our Father. Poco por poco.

see you in seven weeks... WHATTTTTT

Hermana Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment