Monday, January 2, 2017

ye ye boiiii

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO. I can´t believe I spent the whole year 2016 in the mission. So crazy and it went by so dang fast. Too fast. Well my new area is literally california its so dang pretty. But it was 120 degrees this week and we walk in the street everyday for 9 hours so thats not very pretty. Never in my life would I have imagined walking in this HEAT. And I just want to send a ton of pictures but ill share with you my goal this year. Think how I can become more converted unto the Lord e v e r y d a y. And I know that only comes with trying to become more and more like him. Trying to develope his Character. And as elder bednar teaches us, if we want to develope his carácter we much A C T. Three of the strongest letters we find in the word Character. It doesn´t just come with time or magically happen that we become like him but it requieres a lot of prayer, a lot of faith and a lot of action. And with that comes a lot more happiness in our lives.

I love this area but its really hot and i am burning jajajja

XOXOXO
Hermana J

AÑO NUEVITOOOOO
Dance party on christmas got wild

on the back of a pick up truck after the new years cena ye ye my companion looks latina but shes from alaska jajja
mi amor Lurdez she is the sweetest thing since pumpkin pie

mis chicos

literally the craziest rain storm after 120 degree weather
EWWWW this is so real it hurts
amo este hombre voy a convertirle 

fishers of fish jajajajja yo soy fisher of men

home boiiiii
I literally love this kid with all my heart he is just as sweet as a button he was so crazy and now is going to serve in the mission and he goes and does visits with us everyday and he is so special and he is going to serve in Columbia in like 2 weeks and has like 20 tattoos and is just so sweet la verdad we are so dang excited for him 











1 comment: