Monday, December 26, 2016

Im goinnnnn back back to Santi Santi ago

Hi i am traveling to another area so im not going to write today but i am happy! Im going back to my favorite zone!!!!! With a GRINGA from Alaska And im pumped. Christmas was the sweetest. The parties here are crazy. And the craiziest parties here are on navidad. They eat at 12 at night and then they have dance parties starting at 3 in the in the morning and there were fireworks all night long and im not really sure how Santa can find time to give them presents and we stayed up until 2 and we had a lil dance battle in the apartment to efy music and watched mormon messages jajajaja #somormon you can bet your bottom dollar that a little piece of my heart just wanted to be home watching the Grinch and making ginger bread houses but i dont think there is a greater satisfacion then seeing Anahi and Daiana really understand the meaning of Chrsitmas and for the first time dedicating this day to him. Me da una cosita en mi corazón. Argentina is crazy and I love it so much. Some how in all of these crazy christmas tradiciones  and crazy argentinos i have come to really, truly apriciate the true meaning of Christmas. To know that my Savior was born for me, he lived for me, and died for me. And that through him i can return to live with my Heavenly Father in paradise. And i dont think a greater gift exists then our Savior Jesus Christ. It makes me emotional every time i think about. I know he lives and is guiding his church through his sacred power. It really just blows my mind. I hope Christmas was just the best ever and that we can all remember this sacred day, not only once a year but that we can strive to remember it everyday and prepare our homes for his return. That we can live for him. P.S. my new area is called Las Termas en Santiago del Estero. Everyone tells me that the water is magical and its really pretty. I just home that there is people ready to change and....... Good food. Jajajaja

Besitos

Hermana Jarvi

No comments:

Post a Comment