Monday, January 9, 2017

Chinese food

I missssssss chinese food more than you know and I almost think about it too much. I literally have not seen a chinese person in almost a year and a half. So if thats not sad I dont know what is. We are working dang good here in Las Termas. And I am learning lots and lots and lots. I love the misión and I really never thought I could feel so good about life and my relationship with God. Its really just something undescribable to be a missionary. By far the best decisión I have ever made. “yea, acknowledge your unworthiness before God at all times.” Something that I have been learning is how unworthy I truly am and how useless I am with out the power of God. He is everything from the moment I wake up in the morning to last deep breath I take everynight and every little thing in between. And with out him we are nothing. I feel so grateful to be here learning of my savior and the love he has for his children.  I wanted to write some sweet stories and stuff but ya fue mi tiempo and so thats a blow. Just know cool things are happening here and I am working hard yeaaaaa buddddiiiii

Hermana Jarvis






home booiii yeah buddddiii

No comments:

Post a Comment