Monday, January 23, 2017

One way or anuddder

Hola mis queridos hermanos fieles that still read these letters after 16 months. I love you.
They changed our whole missionary schedule and its the best thing ever. We have so much more time to relax every night and I feel so less stressed about life jaja. Like in P-day we used to have to study like 3 hours and now we only study for 30 minutes and we can actually get things done and “prepare” for the week anddddd write letters home #hermanafeliz and we only study for 2 hours now as aposed to 4 during the week so we can work atonnnnnn in 150 degree weather.. jaaaaa and so many other sweet changes.

You know that song that says “im gonna getcha getcha getcha one way or another im gonna find ya im gonna getcha getcha getcha” its like the theme song of my misión. I literally feel like an overly obsessed girlfiriend with all of these people, we are so focused on helping them recieve these sacred blessings that sometimes I just feel like we are literally crazy jajaj. In my other letter I talked about Ariel. How I recieved the best birthday present of this perfect family and how the dad isn´t baptized. And he literally loves us. Everytime we show up to his house they have a fulll of cookies and juice already prepared and waiting for us and sometimes they already even have a hymn chosen that they want to sing. And yesterday they told us that we aren´t like the other missionaries and that they feel something really special with us. And my Little heart just was so happy. And he literally has no reason as to why he isnt baptized. And so we are working on that. Like so hard jajaja but Satan is so flippin real. And everytime I ask him a question he answers really fast and says, I already know the answer hermanas “baptism” jaja. So we are having a ton of members go visit him with us and one of these days hes going to be baptized. I just know it.

And we are finding so many stellar pepes that I just feel so dang blessed. But I have really come to recognise  how REAL satan is. Really it makes me so sad. He has so much control over us if we let him. Alma 47 explains this so so perfectly. He can work through so many ways to change the hearts of men. His power is so strong but I know with all of my heart that Gods power is a lotttttt stronger. We only have to let him work this power in our lives. Our bishop has asked me to give so many dang talks in this past month that I just feel like I could talk for hours and hours about how perfect this plan of God is for everyone of us. But its completely up to us if we want to let this perfect plan take action in our lives. I love the misión. And I have grown such a love for all of my brothers and sisters here in Argentina. And if you have a doubt in your Little mind say a Little pray and open the book of mormon. Thats what we have been telling people and its working. Working real good.I love the misión if I havent said that before.

Eat your veggies and pray for Ariel

Hermana Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment