Monday, January 16, 2017

Pancakes #(:

Well I am like a grandma now so thats sweet. I feel so old but so good at the same time. My birthday was... aight jajajja I made myself pancakes... so that was sweet. jajaja

But we found the best family ever and so I am not sad! I just feel so grateful to be serving the Lord in this beautiful time. ITS SO HOT here but so splendid. All I have been thinking about lately is jet skiing and thai food. So that pretty much sums up my week. #trunkila

I have literally no time because we traveled a lot today and yeah this letter is worthless jajajajjaa but ya know just thought I would let you all know taht I am alive and well. And that we literally found a family of gold and I just am on cloud nine. They are all members in active except for the father and he could never get baptized because he had a strong adiccion to smoking but he got in a huge accident that caused him to stop smoking and before we showed up at their house they had been talking about how they felt they needed to go back to church. And the next day we showed up at their door! It just makes me feel so lucky to know that God is in ever detail of our lives. Leading us and guiding us so that we can recieve his sacred blessings and help others to do the same.

One more year and I can sing the song 22 by taylor swift

ok
bye
ja
I love you all and thank you for the B day wishes #blessed
hna j did


 




No comments:

Post a Comment