Saturday, August 6, 2016

I can ride my bike witttt no handle bars

I can ride my bike witttt no handle bars

I love the mission with all my heart. I love the good and I even love the bad. It´s really so amazing how one´s life can change when we drop everything and put our Heavenly Fathers will before our own. It’s so amazing to me how well his plan really works. That we have a God “without end” with “all power” and with “all knowledge”. HOW LUCKY ARE WE.

The work here in Oran has been pretty dry. So we have been really focusing on helping the members and really really earning their trust. We have been helping Valeria. She is a mom of 5 children. 4 boys and one little girl. She was listening to the missionaries for so long but couldn´t get baptized because her husband didn´t want to get married and didn´t want to listen to the missionaries. And finally, after years of denying the missionaries he final decided to listen. So the missionaries set up an appointment and when they arrived to the house Valeria came out side and told them that out of the blue her soon to be husband had passed away due to some strange heart problem. And so she was left widowed with her 5 kids but was able to get baptized and is a faithful member ever since.

 She literally is the sweetest human but has so much to do and has noooo money. And when we visit her the spirit is always so strong. We have been helping her clean her house a couple times a week because she is really stressed and needs help and this past week we stopped by and she came to us with tears in her eyes and told us that she doesn´t have any money and she doesn´t have any food to feed her children and she was praying and praying to our heavenly father for some kind of help and when she finished her prayer out of the blue the bishop showed up at the door with the things that she needed in that moment. And then right after we showed up to help her out. It really amazes me how faithful the people are here. They don´t even have money to feed their children or to buy shoes for their feet but they can still have the brightest smile on their face and continue forward with faith never doubting our Heavenly Father. It really blows my mind to be honest.

Luke 12:34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

I know that God gives the heaviest loads to his strongest children and we can´t even comprehend the blessing we will receive after these tribulations but until then we have to realize that is only in and through him that we can find happiness that we can reach our goals, and that we can become who we need to be. He is our only source of true and everlasting happiness. And all we need to work according to his will.

 “When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place or drop out of our lives. Our love of the Lord will govern the claims for our affection, the demands on our time, the interests we pursue, and the order of our priorities. We should put God ahead of everyone else in our lives.” Ezra Taft Benson

I know these things 2 b tru. I love the mish mish. I love my argentinos and I love my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful to know of this perfect plan he has for us. Enjoy Café Rio and Acai bowls and mountains (tears)

XOXOXOXOXOX

Hermana Jarvis





Son and daughter of my love Valeria 



No comments:

Post a Comment