Sunday, August 14, 2016

Kancles

Ya know when your ancle is the size of your thigh and it just doesn´t feel right? Well mosquitos are real and love me. And my foot is so swollen hahaha and I am walking like an old lady #perksofthemission. But this week we had a ton of sucesses so I literally could care less about my thunder kancles lolzzzzz. Jajajajja.

But this week was just dandy. I could litterally write a ten page letter just to describe all that I have learned in these past few weeks. We have this stellar investigador names Federicoooooo. I love him. He has a huge gote and long hair and doesn´t talk very much but we love him. We found him knocking doors and invited him to Family Home Evening and now he comes to every activity and is so sweet. And he fixes our bikes for free…. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK. I really love this area. We are in a rama not yet a ward but we only need 5 more people to attend church to be a ward and we are determind to find these five saints.

If there is anything I am truly learning here in the mission it is the power of humility and power of meekness.

“Meekness is vital for us to become more Christlike,” Elder Ulisses Soares. Without it we won’t be able to develop other important virtues. Being meek does not mean weakness, but it does mean behaving with goodness and kindness, showing strength, serenity, healthy self-worth, and self-control.”2 As we work to develop this attribute, we will find that “humbly submitting our will to the Father brings us the empowerment of God—the power of humility. It is the power to meet life’s adversities, the power of peace, the power of hope, the power of a heart throbbing with a love for and testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ, even the power of redemption.”

 “If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another’s feet.

“For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you” (John 13:14–15).

We literally have a power when we can over run our pride through the atonement of Jesus Christ. When we can stop looking for the falts in others, when we can accept their differences and weeknesses and when we can have patience when someone doesn´t act the way that we would have desired or when we can resist the feelings of being offended, we can really progress. We can really become children of our heavenly father. as Nefi said “I know that HE loveth his children” all our Heavenly father wants for us in this life is eternal happiness and we can only find it through following the example of our Savior Jesus Christ. And serving our fellow men. Así es.

XOXOXOXOX

Hermana Jarivs


reunion con pres Chapppsss

no idea who these men are but they wanted a pic hahahahahha

​If I were a rich girl na na nanananananna

My view every day

​Kanlce jajaja 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment