Monday, August 22, 2016

Transladoooos babbbayyyyy

Well I am staying here in Oran and my new companion is… CHILENA!!!! And I am so pumped because we have almost the same time in the mission and we are going to start this tranfers SPRINTING and end SPRINTING. Literally because our area is 20 minutes from our apartment jajaja. But I am so excited for a fresh start. This week two people in our area died and it is probably the saddest thing. One of them was an aunt of a family that recently started coming back to church and the other was Tania. She is like 25 years old and got diagnosed with a really bad cancer she has just recently been through the temple with  her recently baptized husband and Friday night she passed away. So crazy. Breaks my heart. But we talked to her husband on Sunday at church and he was so sweet and so humble and so grateful that his wife could finally rest from all of her pain that she was dealing with from cancer. Life is so fragile. SO FRAGILE. And thats why we have to make the best of every single moment we have here.

This week was my last week with Hna Bohorquez. And we had a ton of divisiones with the members and we worked so hard. And we saw so many miracles. I really feel unbelievable blessed to be here in the mission and learn all that I am learning. This past transfer was one of my hardest transfers in the mission. So many things happened and I learned so so so much. One of the biggest thing that I learned is from Alma 24. When the they decided to let go of their weapons and go into battle. Because they had faith in our Heavenly Father that he would lead them and guide them. And as they did so their enemies could recongnise their faith and they too let go of their weapons became converted unto the Lord. Así es. And thats when you really know you have been converted unto the Lord. When you can let go of all the bad. When you can let charity over rule your pride and you  can let God take control of your life. When we can let go of the words and actions that men would use and put ourselves in our saviors shoes. And talk and walk in the way that he walked. That is when we can find true happiness. That is when we are TRULY converted unto the lord and we have real power. Not power as the world would give but godly power. God is litterally at ourside. And he is hear everystep of the way. He is the only real way we can find happiness. And I am so grateful to have this knowledge. I know that he will truly never forget us. Because we are engraved on his hands. And we are engraved in his heart.

I know that God lives. I know that he loves me and he has a perfect plan. :)))))

Empanada the size of my face

No comments:

Post a Comment