Monday, July 11, 2016

FELIZ 4 DE JULIO

We woke up, worked out, studied, cleaned, bought food and made tacos!!!! HAPPY 4 OF JULY. And we have fireworks that other sisters left in our apartment but we can´t use them (tears)

Not gonna lie I am a little trunky today thinking of the freedom run and fireworks and american food. But I am so grateful that I get to help these argentinos to be freeeed from satanas. That’s about the most creativity I have for today. Jajaja

This week was really good! I love my companion with all my heart. And I feel like things are just too good to be true. I love the mission and sharing this message more than anything and time is flying by SO fast. I feel like I was in the MTC yesterday and now I am more than half way done. So loco la verdad. I don´t have a lot of time but I just wanted to share this quote witttt ya

“No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God . . . and it is through sorrow and suffering, toil and tribulation, that we gain the education that we come here to acquire and which will make us more like our Father and Mother in heaven.” Orson F. Whitney

I am so grateful for my trials and tribulations so that I can more so come to know my Savior and become like him and so that through the use of the atonement I can return to live with my Heavenly Father again. I am so grateful for this gospel and the opportunity I have to share it. It breaks my heart to see all these people that are so blinded by Satan and so wrapped up in the ¨good things¨ that they don´t have room for the important. I could say a million bazillion things right now but I have no time but just know that the livin is good and that I know my savior lives and loves us and I am so grateful for this life that we have, through him, to learn and grow. Remember who you are and don´t do drugs and to tell your dad that you love him and also I can´t send any pictures because this computers is a lil junky.

Paz y bendiciones

Hermana Jarvis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment