Monday, July 11, 2016

Pizarrrrrrra

Well a 12 and a half hour bus ride and I am here en Pizarra(Oran), Argentina. I miss Hermana Liza with all of my heart. And my home away from home Santiago del Estero but I know that God has a plan and everything will be alright. This area is really old time status. But I love it already. My companion is from Bolivia and I am her step mother in the mission. I feel a little bit weird to be honest because I feel like I left my life 12 hours away Santiago but TODO BIEN.

This past week with Hermana Liza we worked so dang hard and we saw so many miracles. And I just love that area with all of my heart.  BUT there is new things in store and immmm alright with it.

Mosiah 14:“3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
 4 Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
 6 All we, like sheep, have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquities of us all.
 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb so he opened not his mouth.”

and I love that in this chapter it repeatedly says that after all that our savior suffered he opened not his mouth. QUE PALABRAS. AFTER all that he suffered. I am so grateful for my brother and redeemer Jesus  Christ and his example to me. That he came here, and suffered more than we could ever imagine. MORE THAN WE CAN EVEN IMAGINE and did it so peacefully and humbly that he opened not his mouth. He let his will be consumed in the will of his Father so that we could return to live with him. And that through his stripes we can be healed.  We can overcome temptations, grief, sorrow, saddess, we can overcome all through him, all we have to do is put our faith in Him. What a blessing it is to know our Savior Jesus Christ and to know of the Atonement. I love this gospel more than I can put into words and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here serving the Lord and more and more everyday learning of the truthfulness of this message and putting it into practice in my life and helping others to do the same. I just want everyone to realize this amazing gift of the atonement that we have. And to use it because there is nothing better that we could do in this life. I really want to have this courage that our Savior has and to just go forward with faith in his plan despite of whatever this passes by because we know why we are here. We decided to come here and we knew we would have these trials and when we work according to the will of our father, all is possible.
I love




No comments:

Post a Comment