Sunday, July 24, 2016

Manejamos en seguridad


Well my new area is just swellllll. I don´t remember if thats a word in english. We have bikes and helmets and I literally feel like the biggest nerd andI love it. We have to jump out of the window to wash our clothes and our toilet didn´t work the whole week…. 4 hermanas…. Comida de Argentina…. No toilet…. One week….. jajajaja (Hashtag)MEMORIES.  And on my first day here I saw a woman driving her motorcyle while breast feeding…. No joke. and we share our area with Elders which is weird. And to top it off my companion got dear Sally’d if thats a thing so today has been full of tears. But I am so grateful to be here. In ANOTHER area. Time is flying by so fast. I love my comp. I feel like she isn´t real because shes so great. The people here are so humble and so sweet. And I am pumped to help them come unto Christ and know of this amazing message.

I´ve been recognising more then ever that we truly can do nothing with out our savior Jesus Christ.  So many people in the world just cruz through life and all of the hardship on their own and it truly breaks my heart. Que suerte que tenemos that our Heavenly Father sent his son to the earth so that we don´t have to take on all of these hardships and troubles on our own. It´s like we are on and island and we have to get to the other island beforethe storm. And we have two options, we can take a boat and sail smoothy across to the other island with a couple bumps or we can use all of our energy to swim to the other side with the sure chance that we won´t make it through the storm on our own. We have this beautiful gift that our Heavenly Father has given us of the Expacion of his son Jesus Christ that can literally carry us back to the presence of our Heavenly Father. That can cure all of our wounds. That can help us overcome ANY hardship, any strugle, any insecurity and all we have to do us swallow our pride and use the this gift that we have and fall into his arms that have always been extended towards us. I don´t have a lot of time but I just want you to know that I know my Savior lives I know that My Father in Heaven sent his son so that I could return to his loving arms. All we have to do is humble ourselves and let the expacion take effect in our lives. And that is how we find true happiness. True and everlasting happiness. We don´t have to do it on our own. We choose to swim or we choose to sail. (Mosiah 15,16)

The mission is the best choice I have ever made and if you´re thinking about going… GO.

My fav verses of the week D and C 58:27-33 read it and ponderize it and love it.

XO XO XO

Hermana Jarvis


​IN ACTION jumping out the window to wash my clothes jajaja



No comments:

Post a Comment