Monday, February 27, 2017

estoy en el cyber how bout you

Well they are playing Ed sheeran in this little cyber  and its raining and everyone is writing me about they are getting married and having children and I just feel a lil trunkie. Who even knows if Ed sheeran is still a thing anymore jajajaja I am so behind in the real world its so sad like I know when mormon.org has litterally changed one picture on their website if thats not weird than I dont know what is jaja. I recieved my other mini this week and she is just as sweet as pie. And we are working hard and we are as red as tomatoes in this heat. And we cleaned our whole entire apartment and you really wouldn´t believe that its a missionary apartment. Or that I cleaned it because we all know how un organized I was before the mission jajajja.

But we really saw miracles this weeek. We have been trying to change the apartment and update all of our books or names and stuff that I dont know how to say in english any more and we had to travel to another city and we really just didnt have a lot of time to work. But when we did have time we worked a ton. And I was a little bit nervous going to church on Sunday bec ause I really didn´t know who would show up. All I knew is that I really gave it my all. And when we showed up at church we found 8 investigadores. I literally couldn´t believe it. People that are just so prepared.

We have been focusing a ton on repentence lately. And it really has changed my whole mind set. On how truly important it is. It really blows my mind the whole subject of the atonement and how we can litterally be cure through it. It amazes me how humble christ is. And how he is just like us in the way we feel and that he suffered so much. And how really we don´t have to suffer thanks to him and his amazing sacrifice

“Restoring what you cannot restore, healing the wound you cannot heal, fixing that which you broke and you cannot fix is the very purpose of the atonement of Christ.

I repeat, save for the exception of the very few who defect to perdition,there is no habit, no addiction, no rebellion, no transgression, noapostasy, no crime exempted from the promise of complete forgiveness.That is the promise of the atonement of Christ.” Boyd K Packer

It really is so amazing. And I know now more than ever that only in and through christ we can see miracles in our life. We can heal hearts, we can heal broken wounds and the most amazing and signifigant of all is that though him we can become pure enough to return to our loving heavenly father. Really just brings tears to my eyes. I feel so grateful to be here and to learn more and more about my savior and best friend jesus christ everyday. And to know that I am a daughter of my heavenly father who loves me more than I could ever imagine. I love this work more than I can explain.

I dont have time like always. So peace and blessings

Novio en el ciber #yungmoney and his little brother third wheeling 

I am becoming a lantin chef 

No comments:

Post a Comment