Monday, February 20, 2017

jeans ja ja

happiest birthday to my mudder and my brudder

The first email I recieved today………….

“¡El tiempo ha llegado para planear su regreso a la casa el 02 DE MAYO!“

"The time has come to plan your return home the 2nd of May!"

Every P-day we like to go on double dates with a couple from our branch. Jajajja and today I am wearing jeans for the first time in almost a year and a half. So thats the weirdest thing ever. And my mini is going home to spend time with her family and I will be recieving another. But I already know who she is because we lived together and the begining of the mision! And I couldn´t talk to her because I couldn´t speak spanish jaja but im super stoked because I can talk to her now and she is so sweet.

This week our Branch went to the temple. And really there just aren´t words to describe how amazing it was to see their efforts and desires. They raised money for the past like three months. All of the youth ran around selling treats knocking door to door and the parents worked more hours then needed and they talked about it every single Sunday and made more plans to make more money. And they finally went. And then on Sunday we had a testimony meeting for all of the members who ended up going and it was honestly the most spiritual experience of my mision. Its so amazing to me to see how dedicated these people are. They are so hooked onto the will of God. It makes me feel so overly blessed to be here. And makes me realize how much I took for granted having a temple so close to me. I really have come to love the mission more than I could ever put into words. And I just can´t even wrap my mind around the thought that it is coming to an end. I have never felt so very blessed in my entire life and I have never felt so very close to my Heavenly Father. There is not a doubt in my mind that he is my creator, that he watches my every move and just desires so deeply that we will follow this straight and narrow path that leads to more happiness than we could ever imagine. And I have no time but this week was just the best and I am so happy.

XOXOXO HErmana Jarvis


I literally fall asleep in every single prayer at night and my companion started taking pictures 



my companion loves taking pictures thats why I am sending like 300 jajaja






No comments:

Post a Comment