Monday, February 6, 2017

#happy

Well hello mis seres queridos.

I love the misión. I am going to recieve a mini misionary and I am so stoked. Las Termas has so much potencial. SO MUCH. And we are going to make miracles happen. We are teaching THE PERFECT family. And the mom is so ready to be baptized but her husband is in a different city working and they aren´t offically married so we have to wait for him to get back in a month and then they are going to get married and get baptized. And I just feel so grateful to see their progress. It makes me so so hyped to be a missionary. Really I am convinced that this the best área in all of Argentina. I love these people so dang much. AND WE ARE GOING TO RECIEVE BIKES. So yeah buddddddy.

THis week I have been really focusing on the importance of setting goals. But as baptism with out recieving the holy ghost is invalid, setting goals without makes plans is also invalid. #jajaja #mormonjokes But really. I decided to start writing my goals down for this next transfer and Reading them everynight to my heavenly father and telling him my plans. And then when I wake up in the morning I read them to him and ask him to help my fufill these goals. And then they are stuck in my mind allll the day long and I really feel myself changing and reaching these goals. And its just a Golden feeling.

“I am so thoroughly convinced that if we don’t set goals in our life and learn how to master the techniques of living to reach our goals, we can reach a ripe old age and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When one learns to master the principles of setting a goal, he will then be able to make a great difference in the results he attains in this life.” Elder Ballard

I testify of these Golden words. If we don´t set goals in life, we aren´t progressing and we aren´t fufilling our potencial as children of our Maker. SO go set some goals to really progress in your life and then tell your heavenly father about them. Because as he has told us over and over again “for without me ye can do nothing.” So we must team up with him and let him work these miracles in our lifes. All we need to do is show a lil faith and take our own steps and he will carry us and change us into who we need to be. Vaya y escriba en su papelito

Te amooooo a quien está leyendo después tanto tiempo
(I love everyone who is still reading my blog after so much time)

Hermana Jarvis
Hola hermana, aquí le mando la foto que nos sacamos hace un rato jajaja. AMO esta foto, saludos♥

No comments:

Post a Comment