Monday, November 7, 2016

Soy Catolica Apostólica Roman

Well overall this week we learned how to whistle with our noses and I don´t think it gets much better than that. Jajjajja and also Anahi and Daiana fasted FOR 24 HOURS this week and they fasted that there family could be more open to our message. And when we showed up to pick them up on Sunday (I say pick them up like we have a car….jajaja) they were so open to us and so grateful for our sacrifice to come find them early in Domingo to go to church. It was such a miracle. Wow I literally love them with all of my heart. I really never thought I could love so many latinos.

Really these past three days have just been so good. I love fast Sunday more than words can describe. It’s unlike anything else to just sit and listen to all these amazing people share their testimonies. I think I have felt the spirit the very stongest in my mission in that short hour we all share together. And It makes me so grateful to know that it’s the most important hour we have in all of the week, to really just start completely new and thank our Heavenly Father for all we have. We really receive such a protection and it’s something indescribably amazing. It breaks my heart to think of all the people that don´t get to enjoy that sweet hour each Sunday and start new every single week through the atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. And it gives me a lot of motivation to work harder and harder every week.

“It may appear to you at times that those out in the world are having much more fun than you are. Some of you may feel restricted by the code of conduct to which we in the Church adhere. My brothers and sisters, I declare to you, however, that there is nothing which can bring more joy into our lives or more peace to our souls than the Spirit which can come to us as we follow the Savior and keep the commandments.”

There is nothing more clear in mind than how smart and knowledgeable our Heavenly Father is. I know that we are so blessed to have commandments to guide us. To instruct us and to shape us. So that we can have this protection from satan and his temptations. I know with all of my heart than they keep us in line. They bring us joy and a happiness that we won´t find anywhere else.  “O how marvelous are the works of the Lord, and how long doth he suffer with his people;” He doesn´t want us to suffer alone and that’s why he has created such a marvelous plan with these perfect instructions. That if we obey. Though his atonement we can overcome all of these wordly sorrows and temptations. And there really is no other way.

I love the mission more and more every week. And I just have such a burning desire to share this message with everyone and read my scriptures all day long and I really just feel a little bit nerdy jajaja.

Hope your week is full of rainbows and happiness

Remember who u r

X O x o

Hermana Jarvis


When you are so swag it hurts

SOUPA DE MANI we ate 3 plates each
​We made paleo banana bread
this is our mirror jajajajjaa
had a drunk guy talk in "English"
Halloween trick or treaters WHAT¿¿¿

​I bought new shoes for the first time in a year and they were 16 bucks #savyshopper #ghettobutIlikeit


 

No comments:

Post a Comment