Monday, October 31, 2016

Cuuuucuracha cuuucuracha

Well the heat has hit HARD and our little friends have left their hiding and we have crocroaches everywhere. I literally want to cry jajaja. But ya know its fine. They are mostly in our bathroom and so I avoid going to bathroom in our apartment most days. And my companion is becoming pro in killing becasue it hurts my heart to kill them so thats a plus. And this week was just the best ever. We have been working so dang hard and not seeing much sucess. And I literally felt so sad that my hija was starting out the mission with literally no one progressing and I just didn´t have a clue as to what I was doing wrong. And then we decided to set smaller goals and work harder on our little goals instead of working on a ton at the same time. And then the otherday a member less active ran up to us in the street and told us hes from a different city and that he was baptized a while back and wants to come back to church but doesn´t know where it is. And so we set a date to visit him and I just had the strongest impression that I needed to visit him but not for him. And I always have weird feelings like this but this time was different.

So the next day we went to go visit him and he wasn´t home so we started walking away and then we turned around and decided to invite his niece to listen to this message and she almost started crying and told us that she has wanted to talk to us for years but was always too scared. And she has always want to preach the gospel and be a missionary but she was just to shy to ask how. And I literally almost started crying. I just felt a lil like jacob when he said “for I had requested it of my Father who was in heaven; for he had heard my cry and answered my prayer.” She then acepted to be baptized and then she introduced us to her son… and so she cant serve in the mission and my heart hurts but she is still so happy and came to church and told me that she never wanted it to end. And I just feel unbelivable grateful. And she is inviting all her family and they are so pumped too. I know God was right when he told us that we can´t try to run faster than we have the strength to do so. Really we just saw a lot of miracles this week and I love being a missionera with all of my heart. And I just feel the strongest desires to serve with literally all I have in these last months. Omni1: 26 “And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye shouldcome unto Chist, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption.Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying,and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved. “ because

Mathew 12:30 “He that is not with me is against me;”

I have really learned the importance of offering our whole souls as a sacrifice to him and the blessing that come with it. I know that we aren´t perfect but I know that with our efforts one day we can become so.

And a lil TMI: This week as we were walking down the street a bug flew into my mouth and I started coughing so dang hard that I peed my pants. Or my skirt. In the middle of the street.

XOXOXOX

hermanananannaa JARVIS



ellas son las dos muchachas que encontramos esta semana
These are two girls we found this week
 

We now wear pants 

my comp cooks for me and swag is the only word that comes to my mind when I see these

 

No comments:

Post a Comment