Monday, November 21, 2016

ur r not hardcore unless u liv hardcore

Well my skin is literally Nepotalian ice cream. Three colors folks and this week felt really short and I don´t remember a lot but my hija is literally white gangster right now with all of the slang I have been teaching her. And I feel so honored.

Its really so funny how excited we are to write every week. And how fast it goes by. Did ya know I love the mission with my whole heart? This Saturday Anahi was baptized! And it was the sweetest thing. I have never seen someone so prepared in my whole life. I just love her so much and its unreal to see someone before they are baptized and after because they really just SHINE. And now every guy wants to date her and it scares me a bit jajaja.

We had the best Family Home Evenings this week because we got almost all new missionaries in our district and we are almost all gringos and its literally so fun. We had probably 30 people playing musical chairs yesterday and it was SO INTENSE jajajaj and I almost won but ya know I just wanted to “serve my fellow beings” and let someone else win. Ja no I tripped so hard running to the next seat, infront of everyone. But ya know you´re not hardcore unless you live hardcore.

Everyday I have a new favorite chapter of the book of Mormon and today its Mosiah 24. I just love how it explains that when we are passing through hardships first and foremost if we trust in God he will give us more strength. He will give us strength to go through these things on our own and then when we can show him that we will work according to his will he will free us from our trails. But not until we can prove to him that we have the faith to be set free. “Lift up your heads and beof good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.” All we have to do is remember our sacred covenants and trust in our Heavenly father and then he will deliver us from bondage. I really loved a talk by elder Bednar when he described the children of Eygpt passing through the sea on dry ground. Its not that they just sat in front of the sea waiting for it to part but they put their feet in the water and trusted God he would help them out. And how crazy is it that we literally have the same exact God that helped them cross the sea on dry ground and yet some times we doubt him and his will?  “O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” If I have learned anything in the mission its to have faith in this perfect plan that we accepted before this life. That only in and through Christ we can be saved even when this plan doesn´t turn out how we would have expected or wanted it’s the plan that was created by the man with is with all power and I know if we can simply listen to his still small voice through the holy ghost he will guide us home and will provide all we need for our journey.

I love the mission if I haven´t mention that before and I am SO PUMPED for this week. And also we bought nutella today and it’s the first time I will be eating nutela in 14 months. (Three claps for Jenna) and all I will be missing  out on my FAVORITE holiday once again.. And literally drooling and dreaming just thinking about a slice of pumkin pie. So disfrutelo.

Chau mis amigos fieles y leales

Hermana J J J diddy jajaj
they call him smile, I don't know why
se llama sonrisa no sé porque 

No comments:

Post a Comment