Monday, November 14, 2016

Donaldddddd

Donald Trump? WHA.. literalmente I thought it was a joke that he was running for Pres. Pero esta bien. LO APOYÓ. Everything happens for a reason que, no?

I really love the mission with my whole heart. I love seeing people literally change their lives, I love reading the scriptures and actually understanding them. I love waking up everyday knowing that I get to find my brothers and sisters that are so so so prepared. I love coming to know that God truly has everything under his control and that he has created such a perfect plan for everyone of us. I love knowing that I belong the same church that Jesus Christ established with the same exact teachings. I love knowing that it is put together perfectly because he is perfect. I love all of the little miracles that I can see every single day if I just open my eyes. I love walking 5 hours in 110 degrees knowing that at least we helped someone know that they are a child of God and that he loves them more than they can comprehend. I love that our Heavenly Father has given me 2 guide books with perfect instructions to lead me and guide me through this life.

I really just have so many thoughts and SO many stories and so many miracles that I could tell. From every single day that I have been here in the mission. But overall I just feel so very grateful to know that my Heavenly Father loves me and that he loves every single one of his children. I know with all of my heart that my Savior lives. And that he loves me and that thanks to this love he has allowed us to make covenants with him. And open the doors to his blessings if we simply follow his guidelines.

“Divine covenants make strong Christians. I urge each one to qualify for and receive all the priesthood ordinances you can and then faithfully keep the promises you have made by covenant. In times of distress, let your covenants be paramount and let your obedience be exact. Then you can ask in faith, nothing wavering, according to your need, and God will answer. He will sustain you as you work and watch. In His own time and way He will stretch forth his hand to you, saying, “Here am I.” E´D Todd Christofferson

Its as easy as that. We obey him, and he leads us and blesses us and answers our prayers. He knows that we are here. He knows our faces. He knows exactly what we need. And all we have to do is remember our sacred covenants and LET his guide our lives.

D & C 1:18-23
 18 And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets—
 19 The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh—
 20 But that every man might speak in the name of God the Lord, even the Savior of the world;
 21 That faith also might increase in the earth;
 22 That mine everlasting covenant might be established;
 23 That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.

And one of our biggest convents is to lift others and to spread his love. To help others come to a knowledge of his guidance and his hand that has always been extended out towards us.

I really have come to know more than anything that God has trusted me so much. To be born into his gospel. To know of his sacred power and the blessings that come with it. And the very least that I could do is help others to know of the same. And also Anahi and Daiana are going to be baptized this week and they literally amaze me. I feel like I am teaching less active members that have already learn all of these things. They have become to be so so very special to me and I feel so dang grateful to be a part of their story.

Song of the Week: Take my hand de Shawn McDonald

Scripture of the week: Matthew 15:11-19

XOXOXOXOXO
Hermana Harvi (como dicen mis latinos)

No comments:

Post a Comment