Monday, October 10, 2016

Piojos

Piojos significa lice y es algo que tengo. (Head lice means lice and is something that I have) Jajaja well I literally never thought I would have lice in my life and then the other morning this creepy black thing fell into my hand and my head started ICHING A FUL. And so thats where we´re at thisweek. On Sunday I litterally had like 5 women taking bugs out of my hair. And the worst part about it is that they took out a ton. But once one of them has babies IT HAS 300 BABIES. I literally feel so gross. But thats the missssh que no? Sacrifice brings blessing jajajajja. A nice welcome to the mission for mi  hija.

Mi hijita is from niceragua. She is the cutest thing ever. She is like half my size and we get along so well. I taught her how to contact people in the street but with jokes and being funny and its the funniest thing to watch her literally do everything I do. She makes me so happy. This week was full of travels and getting used to change in our schedule and training. But it was reallly good! We are working with the sweetest family and their daughter came to church this Sunday and already has plans for EFY. So I am stoked. We also are really going to focus on helping all of our less active member through FHE. And really FHE brings miracles. There is not a doubt in my mind. So if you aren´t having FHE and want miracles in your family or with your friends START NOW. Gracias.

But more than anything this week I have learned how importante and sabio it is to follow the example of our savior in all aspects. I have been so worried about training my whole mission because I really just want to help the new missionaries love the mission and not the oposite. And when I heard I was going to train I fipped. Jaja. But really there isn´t a more simple way to be a good leader and a good example than to follow the example of our Savior. I learned this week that there is one remedy for all cases. And its what we´ve been taught our whole life. To have faith in Jesus Christ, repent daily, Remeber our bauptisimal covenents, accept the Holy Ghost and his guidence in our lives, and endure to the end. It is the most intelligente remedy that has ever been and ever will be. It can save lives, it can heal a broken heart, it can lead us and guide us into people we never imagined. It is the key to happiness and to salvation. And it comes from the man who has all inteligence and all power. Who is with out end. And I know with out a doubt in my mind it is the ONLY way we can truly be happy. Not just temporally happy, it is the only way we can really reach our goals and our potential in this life.

“Where Jesus was selfless, they were selfish. Where Jesus was concerned with freedom, they were concerned with control. Where Jesus was concerned with service, they were concerned with status. Where Jesus met the genuine needs of others, they were concerned only with their own needs and wants. Where Jesus was concerned with the development of his disciples, they sought to manipulate mortals. Where Jesus was filled with compassion balanced by justice, they have so often been filled with harshness and injustice.

Perhaps all of us would not be the perfect example of leadership, but all of us can make a serious effort toward approaching that great ideal.”

XOxoXOxo

Hermana Jarvis


No comments:

Post a Comment