Monday, October 3, 2016

Contractions

There is a crocroach crawling on my desk in this little cyber as I type.

I AM PREGNANT. WWOOOOO. Not really but my hija is here and she is waiting for me in Salta and I am the happiest little camper. Not a lot of Hermana’s are training in the mission right now and we only received 3 new Hermana’s and I thought for sure I wasn´t going to train because there are so many Hermana’s that haven’t trained yet. And I am just on cloud nine. These past two transfers have been really hard to be honest. Really hard to be obedient because of a lot of things that have happened and I just prayed and prayed this week that God could give me a new fresh start even though my companion was the best ever, it was really, really hard on me to have to sit in our apartment all of the time and not work. And just so much happened and I just thought this is my test. I am going to stay here another transfer to learn more patience and to be honest I was a little bit heartbroken cause I just want to work work work. And then the elders called and told me and I am just so happy. I feel like I am having a real child I am so excited. #Godanswersprayers

But wow what a great weekend que no? I feel so lucky to watch our living prophet and apostles share their inspiration and love for each one of us. It’s so crazy how in tune with the spirit these guys are. I loved when Russell M Ballard talked about leaving the restored gospel. When he said “Where will you go to be taught about your best friend Jesus Christ?” Its really so sad to me that people can get so caught up in the things of the world today that they forget about the things that are truly important not just temporal. I know without a doubt in my mind that this is the restored gospel. That this church is the light of the world and the only way that we can really come to know our Savior. Because it is based on his teachings.

2 Nephi 22
2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.
3 Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

2 Nefi 22
2 He aquí, Dios es mi salvación; confiaré y no temeré, porque el Señor Jehová es mi fortaleza y mi canción; y también ha llegado a ser salvación para mí.
3 Por tanto, con gozo sacaréis agua de las fuentes de la salvación.

He is my salvation and I feel so dang lucky to know that through him all is possible if it be for our wellbeing. I love my Savior and I can´t even put into words how lucky I feel to be serving here in Argentina. I know that only though him we can find true happiness. True and everlasting happiness. And that through him we can truly change our nature. Not just out attitude but our nature. We can become more than we ever imagined.

Imma go but some stuff for mi hijita. 

Over and out

Hermana Jarvis


We had another really great Family night 


matress sliding cheeee
matress sliding cheeee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment