Monday, October 24, 2016

Brownies

This week we had a ton of Family Home Evenings. And one of them on Tuesday night fell through and we were so sad because we had big plans and we also made a tonnn of brownies. So we started depressingly walking and we started eating our brownies to lift our spirits of course and after walking like 6 streets the brownies were gone. We literally ate probably 40 brownies. Not joking. AND NO SHAME jajajaj. And we woke up the next morning zombies, literally I have never felt so gross. And of course the first page we read in our companionship study talks about how are bodies are temples. But don´t worry, our diet started today!

Ands I had ato sswich compautaeras and I cant type anything jajajaja so I hope ayou all ahd a great week and awrite me letters and tell your mom you lovae aher jajaja I literallyyy can not tyaepe

chaiuacdfitos aa

​We had a sweet suprise party jajjajaja FELIZ cumple elder told 

when you are around latinas a lil too much jajajaja
 

No comments:

Post a Comment