Monday, September 26, 2016

Conferrrrenciiiiia

I literally feel like I was here writing home yesterday. Time is passing by so fast. SO FAST. This week more than ever I just feel the need to work harder than ever before and that time is so dang short. And if I could just squeeze all my thoughts into one sentence it would in the words of Joseph Smith

“After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel”

I feel so lucky, to have the knowledge that I have of the restored gospel. I really never would have realized how lucky I am if I hadn´t made the decision to serve. It´s such an amazing thing to know of and to live the teachings of our Savior Jesus Christ, and not just parts of his teaching, but that through Joseph Smith, the restored gospel and living Prophets we know all of his teachings. I was talking to my companion the other day and we were talking about how we don´t really understand why in other churches they can feel the spirit. And then she mentioned that it’s because they have PARTS of the church of Jesus Christ. They have a part of his teachings. But what they don´t have is the FULLness of his gospel. I know without a doubt in my mind that I belong to the church of Jesus Christ. That he knows me, and he loves me. Our Heavenly Father knows each and every one of us and he knows exactly what we need. And that’s why he has given us commandments and his church here on the earth and is guiding us every day through our leaders. I love more than anything helping people to know of these amazing truths and helping they put them into play in their lives.

I just feel the need to talk to every human being and tell them about this perfect message. And there is not a day that goes by that I don´t think of how many opportunities I missed out on when I was at home to share this message. There is not a doubt in my mind that God has people prepared for every one of us. That before this earth we knew them and we promised them that we would help them here on the earth to stay on this perfect path or to find it. And although we can´t remember it, those people are all around us. (D and C 100;4) Waiting for us to help them back on this path and they may not even know it. And all we have to do is pray to our Heavenly Father and ask his to open our hearts and minds to find these people. And then act on the answers we receive. I don´t think there is anything more important that we could be doing in this week than finding and inviting these people to watch our living Prophet give us direction this weekend. Really I can´t think of anything better. And there isn´t a better time to do it than to do it now. Because if we wait too long on the promptings of the Lord we will replace them. And we will lose the chance to help our brothers and sisters.

This week was really good and we had a huge Family Night again and I rapped the Mcdonalds rap. So j diddy still livesssss. Jajajaja

Chau        

XOXOXOXO

Hermana Jarvis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment