Monday, September 5, 2016

Mother ven o mother Jen

We'll my companion had surgery and this week has been crazy! I'm writing from a member's phone right now from my apartment and it's the weirdest thing but hey gotta do what ya gotta do. Literally this week has been crazy and I don't even know where to start. On Sunday night my companion was put in the hospital and then they waited until Thursday to have the surgery and now she is bed ridden for two weeks and I am running around like a locaaaa. Doing things I never thought I would do in my life jajajaja I am literally doctor Jen here in good ol' apartment oran. And we've been listening to the song "hello" about 20 million times and it pretty much describes mi Vida jajajaj I guess some returned missionaries wrote the song or something and it's literally the best thing ever so go listen to right now.

really this week has been a tad bit hard to be honest. Because I am working without my companion. Because she can't move for 2 weeks. And sometimes I cant leave because I cant find a member to be my companion so we just stay here studying and talking and I just feel like the most unobidient missionary. At first I just felt so stressed. And I really didn't know what to do. I just wanted to leave and go find people and be a missionary. But after a couple days of member not showing up and all plans falling through I just prayed with all of my heart that I could figure out what to. And the next day I woke up with a completely different look at the situation. I realized that everything really does happen for a reason. Even when thing don't flow as smoothly as we would have hoped. I realized that my companion really needs me here. And that in the very small hours I have everyday I need to give it all I have. Sometimes we get so caught up in our own wants and our own needs that we doubt the man that is in charge of all. That has all power. I am so grateful for this week and all that I am learning. And the love that I feel of my heavenly father that he has for me and for my companion in this time. And I literally have no time because I need to go visit some truuuu playas but I love you all and I know that God has a perfect plan even when it's not the way we would have planned. Because his thoughts are bigger than our thought and his ways bigger than our ways. I have so much I want to say but no time *tears*

I love you all
Count your many blessings
And enjoy normal showers and hot water and mountains
#ilovethemission

Chaucitos
hermana Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment