Monday, September 19, 2016

I love da mish mish

​Well this week was just the best ever. FEDERICO WAS BAPTIZED and it was the sweetest thing. He just shines now and it makes my heart so happy. I feel unbelievably grateful to be here serving my Heavenly Father and see all the miracles we get to see. Argentina is just Argentina. Our baptism was planned for 6 a clock and didn´t start until 7:15. And federico didn´t show up until like 6:45 jjaja and we were so worried. But at the same time not really because he is so prepared. And we all sat there waiting for him and all of the other members to show up and then at 6:45 he came in spriting in jeans and a t shirt with his hair flowing in the wind and we all died laughing. And then we finally started and when they entered the water it was so hot that  we had to wait like 30 more minutes. And then we finally started and it wasn´t anything big, there wasn´t a TON of people and our person that was going to give a talk didn´t show up but it was honestly one of the best nights of my life.  To see someone enter into this path that litterally leads to more blessings and happiness than we could ever imagine just leaves me in awwwwhhhh. I just can´t even describe the feelings that I feel here in the mission. It´s something so real and so rare that testifies to me everyday that I am truly, truly a servant of God and that this is his work. He makes the miracles and he trust us enough to help him.

We also have Family Home Evening every Sunday and its usually a little bit boring to be honest. And it was our turn to host the FHE. And so my companion and I prayed and thought and prayed some more that we could really have a night of sucsuess. And not just any FHE. That we could help everyone feel included and have the desires to come back. And then my companion remembered this super sweet game and so we made cookies and prepared everything and then went to the church and we litterally had the funnest FHE I have ever attended. AND SO MANY PEOPLE SHOWED UP. We were so shocked. It was the funnest night and we gave everyone a book of mormon to give to their friends and it was just so dulce. We had people dancing the macarena and racing all around the church and singing songs in english infont of everyone and it doesn´t sound that great but it really was SO FUN. And it was just such an answer to our prayers.

I don´t have a doubt in my mind that everysingle little pequeñito thing happens for a reason. Everything. And I feel that sometimes we doubt this and we say why me? Why right now? But we forget that God has it under control. That he knows his stuff and we just need to have faith in this plan because we are his “little children” and as we love him he loves us 100,0000000 times more than we could ever imagine. And everything that passes by is for our well being.

2 Nefi 8:12  Yo soy aquel; sí, yo soy el que os consuela. He aquí, ¿quién eres tú para temer al hombre, que es mortal, y al hijo del hombre, que será como el heno?

2 Nephi 8:12 I am he; yea, I am he that comforteth you. Behold, who art thou, that thou shouldst be afraid of man, who shall die, and of the son of man, who shall be made like unto grass?

Isaiah 40:The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Isias 40:8 Se seca la hierba, se marchita la flor, mas la palabra del Dios nuestro permanece para siempre.

His way or da Highway needs to be our moto. Because he knows us and loves us and knows what we need. And the natural man does not. I love the mission and I miss go go squeezes.

XOXOXOXO

Hermana Jarvis

 




No comments:

Post a Comment