Monday, September 12, 2016

AYYYYYYY

​Hola hola mis queridos. Its getttttin hot up in herrrrrre en good ol´Oran. LIKE REALLL HOT. And I love it. Other than the fact that we wake up drenched in sweat #perksofthemission. But really this week was just swell. Side note.. I probably made a whole 7 loafs of banana bread this week jaja. Buuuuutttt my companion is a lot better! But she still has to stay in our apartment all of this week as well. But next week…. BOOM. I am so excited hahaha. But  this week due to all that happened with my companion all of the youth in our ward has been doing visiting with me. (no puedo hablar en ingles) And it really has been the sweetest experience. Teaching them and helping them prepare for a real mission. It really makes me tear up just a bit. We really have the best youth and it makes me the happiest little camper to see them set aside the things of this world and serve our heavenly father. And give up a whole Friday night or a whole weekend to help me out. I really just love them.

This week was good as to Federico. He is really progressing and it just makes my heart SOOO FULLL OF JOY. And we are planing his baptism for this week (fingers crossed) and im stoked. But other than Fede we really havent been able to visit very many people. But I just felt like if im trying my very hardest thats what counts. And so this week we really hardly found anyone and it was a tad bit sad. But last night, We had FHE with the whole ward and it was so sweet. And we finished a little bit early so with my cute lil youth companion we decided to go contact people in the street. And we talked to a bunch of people and the were golden. But as we were running back to the apartment with really no time to spare we saw a chico sitting on the side of the road and we both felt like we needed to talk to him. So went up and were like hey whats up, how are ya¿ and he just had his head down and said not very good. And my lil heart dropped. And we asked him why and he told us that there are a lot of things going on in his family, a lot of not very great things. So we talked to him and we explained to him about why we are here on earth and that God loves us and thats why he gives us these trials and then I had my cute little youth companion explain the Book of Mormon and we gave him a lil pamflet and he was so pumped. And then we wrote down his number and as we were leaving he told us that we completely changed his whole night and as we started walking away we saw him reading with a smile on his face.

The very last person, the very last night of the week, the very last hour and litterally the last minutes we had. God really works in mistirious ways. I would really give anything to hear those words again. After all of our hard work through out the whole week, I am so grateful that if anyone, we could help this chico. I know that God is truly leading me and guiding me here in the mission. There is not a doubt in my mind. And I feel so dang lucky.

  2 Nefi 9:18 Mas he aquí, los justos, los santos del Santo de Israel, aquellos que han creído en el Santo de Israel, quienes han soportado las cruces del mundo y menospreciado la vergüenza de ello, estos heredarán el reino de Dios que fue preparado para ellos desde la fundación del mundo, y su gozo será completo para siempre.

God knows our sorrow, he knows our joy. We are his queridos. And he loves us more than we can comprehend. All he wants is for us to reach our potential here in this life. That is his main goal. But it does mean that we might have to suffer a pequeñito glimpse of what our Savior suffered. I know with all of my heart that God has a perfect plan. That he will guide our every action if we let him. And realise that he has all power and that maybe things aren´t going the way we WANTED but its because he has something BETTER instore. I lvoe the mish mish. Love my comp comp. And I miss miss Kneaders and Yogurtland. Remember who you are.

Chaucitos

Hermana Jarvis



No comments:

Post a Comment