Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I am really bad at Subjects

​Hola to the Hola Hola. This week was good. It´s a little weird with out my mama Hna Urzua in the mission. I miss her with all my little heart. But things are good in the hood. My apartment is the size of our living room at home. I can´t even jumprope with out hitting things down and causing a disaster. So that´s really sad because jumping rope in the morning is my stress reliever. `tears´ But really this new ward is so good. Last night we were with a family and we were with their 3 daughters and the mom and I asked where there dad was and she said that he had past away 11 years ago. And then proceeded to tell me that he killed himself in the very spot I was sitting. There used to be a tree and he hung himself on the tree. LIKE WHAT. saddest thing of my whole life. It really is so crazy the people here have experienced. Like I hear stories similar to this everyday. It has opened my eyes to the fact that every single family has problems. That we are literally all running the same race and help each other out. ​

Something super duper cool someone talked about this week was that the mission is like a race on the track. We get all prepared, get situated on the starting line, and then BOOM they shoot the gun. And we give ALL we have for this short time. And in the moment we sometimes feel like it will never end. That we might not be able to finish. But when our foot hits that finish line and we have truly given all we´ve got we can look back with an undescribable joy in our hearts.

Job 5:17 Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:

We really are all running the same race. We all have our hardships. We all make mistakes. We all have days when we think we really might not be able to finish this race. But when we realize that God puts us through these specific things to make us better, to make us stronger and to help others that will experience these same things. We can become the people that God intended us to be. We can ´finish this race´ with an undescribable joy in our hearts. I know that everything, EVERYTHING happens for a reason. We are who we are for very specific reasons and we need to use our abilities to the best of our advantage. I love the mish. It´s the sweet to my potato. Hahaha

Well I hope you are all good and happy and reading your scrips and remembering who you are. And writing me letters. I love ya all.

Side note: One of the members of our ward says ´wasssup cracker´ in his lil Argentina accent everytime he sees me and it´s probably my favorite thing hahaha. Oh and also everyone here thinks I am literally 15 years old. So thats great hahaha.

Note from Dad: She is in the Cabildo Ward in the Santiago Del Estero Argentina Stake

Peace and blessinnnnnss

XOXOXOXO Hermana Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment