Monday, April 17, 2017

hola señorita

 Well I just feel like I could say so much. I really love the mission and mi just taking in every sweet second. We are teaching the sweetest little family and this week their son told us that God told him that he needs to get baptized and so he was baptized this week and it was just the sweetest thing. And he told us that we better watch out because he also is going to be a prophet like José Smith. Jajaja I love him so much.

"If you are not reading the Book of Mormon each day, please do so. If you will read it prayerfully and with a sincere desire to know the truth, the Holy Ghost will manifest its truth to you. If it is true—and I solemnly testify that it is—then Joseph Smith was a prophet who saw God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.

If you do not have a firm testimony of these things, do that which is necessary to obtain one. It is essential for you to have your own testimony in these difficult times, for the testimonies of others will carry you only so far. However, once obtained, a testimony needs to be kept vital and alive through continued obedience to the commandments of God and through daily prayer and scripture study."

I loved the Prophets talk. It was so simple and straight the the point. I just have the strongest desire to talk to everyone and let them know of this Joy and happiness that is found in the gospel of Jesus Christ. And help them to have their own testimonies of our Savior Jesus Christ that comes through reading the Book of Mormon and putting into practice what we learn. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. And that God uses it to guide us and to be our compass in these times of difficulty. But if we don´t use it we will slowly lose sight of this path way to happiness. SO READ IT EVERYDAY PLEASE

I also gave a talk yesterday and I wrote a ton of notes and was super pumped and as it was my turn to talk I just felt the strongest impression to leave my notes and trust in the holy ghost. And so I did it and I just felt the spirits guide and it was so sweet. And really made me think about how privledged I am to have the knowledge or the holy ghost and to know how to let him guide me in my life.

I just feel like im in a dream walking the streets of Argentina and dando besos to all of my cute old ladies. I just am the happiest I have ever been and I am so grateful that I made the decision to serve. It has completely changed mi viddddda. I love my heavenly father and this perfect work. And i am really going to miss all of the creepy men calling me señorita jajaja.

Chaucitos bb

Hna "llena" Jarvis

With my step daughter, my granddaughter and my daughter #sochillbro 

cumple de mi chicaaaaa

TIZIANOS BAPTISM what a tru playa

No comments:

Post a Comment