Monday, December 5, 2016

perdon estoy sin tiempo

I don't have anytime to write. But I am alive and well and we had a Open Chapel(?) this week and we were so scared because we had to teach a ton of people all about Gods plan for them in less than like 2 minutes for each theme of the gospel and I literally was saying things that I have never thought and we taught with such a simplicity that I felt God guiding us through the whole thing.

There is not a doubt in my mind that when God gives us a task, he qualifies us for the task.

I love the mission and I have really learned that when we can put God first all other things will fall into place. And Daiana is going to be baptized this week and she is the cutest thing.

"for where your treasure is there will be your heart also."

Over n´ Out
Hermana Jarvis
 





No comments:

Post a Comment