Tuesday, June 21, 2016

HALF WAY

HAPPPPY FATTHERS DAY JONATHAN ALAN JARVIS. (corazon) (corazon)

Joke of the week from Hno. Vega: How can you catch the attention of a Bunny?  Its simple. Lay in the grass and make the noise of a carrot. Jajajajjaja

This week was soo good! Just like all the rest. I am half way through my mission. WHATTTT. And I am really trying to change as a person and reach my goals so that I can truly become an instrument in the hands of my Heavenly Father. And its truly amazing when we can give ourselves to him and let him work his magic. I am having a really hard time typing in English so just bear with me…  One of the rules in the mission is that we can´t visit men alone without another woman and this week we search high and low for a member to come with us to visit Hno Luna because he lives alone and we searched for 2 hours and no one could come with us. So we went to our appointment (late) and he was waiting outside for us with the biggest smile on his face with all his broken chairs set up for us. He even got a haircut and bought new shoes. And we talked with him for a bit outside of his gate because we couldn’t enter and he literally is the sweetest man in the world. He told me that when I go home and want to get married that I need to tell my husband that “he will be watching” jajaja and he started crying telling us how very special we are to him and then we had to leave and it was probably the hardest thing ever to leave him there ALONE. Awh I just love that man and I wish everyone could get to know him.

But other than that we had a bunch of people at church on Sunday so I am just the happiest little camper. Its literally the most amazing thing to watch people change their lives. We are visiting one family that was in active for 20 years and they had two daughters and the first time we visited them the daughters didn´t even know that their parents are members but the two daughters are preparing for baptism and the parents are praying again and coming back to church and I am SO HAPPY. But the best thing is that they have a German exchanged student named Hannah. And she is literally the sweetest thing. She is ending her time here right when we start teaching her! And a member in our ward had a Book of Mormon in German, which is the weirdest thing because no one here speaks German but she is reading and she told us that all of her friends that are here from Germany had tons of fun but definitely didn´t find what she has found in Argentina. (AWWWHWHHH) And we got her direction and we are going to send the missionaries to her house in Germany and I am just so happy. Its crazy first because we found this family (Family of Gold) right before she is leaving for Germany and second that a member randomly had a Book of Mormon in German. THE LORD WORKS IN MISTERIOUS WAYS.

But I really am just on cloud 9 here. Its so amazing when we can just open our eyes and see all of these amazing miracles. The mission is the best thing that has ever happened to me la verdad. And I am just so grateful to my Father in Heaven for giving me this experience.  But yep that’s all for now. Tune in next week jajajaj 2 Nephi 9:30 :)))))

Hermana Jarvis

HNO LUNA MI QUERIDO

Eating more than I ever imagined

No comments:

Post a Comment