Monday, January 11, 2016

HAPPY BDAY to my main man Martin Luther this week

Hola Hola Hola to the Hola Hola

This week we were teaching the cutest girl. I seriously love her. And as we were ending our discussion we asked if we could end in prayer. And as my companion offered the prayer my companion said, is there anything you would like me to say in the prayer for you or your family? and shes like 'yes, I really really want to get pregnant'

SHE IS 16. So my companion prayed that she would have children when she is a lot older and more mature. hahaha So theres just a little sneak peak into my life here in Argentina. This week was so good. Just like always. I seriously learn so much everyday and I wish with all of my heart I could share all of my experiences here. Like wow the mission life is so cray cray.

SHOUT OUT to two of my best friends Madeline James and Hilary Mckinnon for getting engaged. LIKE WHAT. I'm just here savin souls and I can hardly even talk to boys hahahaha. There is probably a bazillion more people that are engaged that I don`t even know about. Because ya know, Utah.

We have the cutest girls that come to church every Sunday alone and they just started personal progress and they probably have more scriptures marked in the Book of Mormon than I do. They are seriously so good. And are hopefully going to get baptized during this transfer. WOOT WOOT.

Something that I came across this week that really opened my eyes to missionary work is John 9: 6-11
 6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
 7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam,(which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
 8 The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?
 9 Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.
 10 Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?
 11 He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made,clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.

I love this so much. We need to be, literally be as the Savior and bring sight to the blind. Bring direction to the lost, and bring light to those that sit in darkness. We as members have such a stong power. We have to power to help other realize that they are not alone. That there is a way out and a road to happiness. Just as the Savior has brought sight to our eyes we need to return the favor and bring sight to our brothers and sisters eyes. But to do this we have to be worthy to do so. We are so much more able to be angels in others lifes when we can have the spirit of Christ with us. I know this to be true. It is so so so important that we are worthy of the Spirit. Its not just convenient, it is essential. I know that my Savior lives. I know that he knows my face and he knows my voice. That he knows every intention of my heart and that he is here walking with me side by side. I am so grateful for the knowledge of this gospel and the joy it has brought into my life. I know that when we put God before anything else we are beyond blessed. It truly is that simple. We need to be continually holding fast and continually striving to become better everyday. And Ive realized it is so much easier to do this when we are serving others and putting others before ourselves.

So say chau to the natural man and come unto Christ.

I love you all. Remember who you are. Enjoy american food. Look for Gods hand in your life. Don`t forget to say your prayers. And brush your teeth.


MAHHHH GURLS

my Zone peeps


In the US we have Gnomes in Argentina we have....
  


No comments:

Post a Comment