Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Feliz Navidaddddddd

This week like wow. First it´s the most humidity I have experienced in my whole life. And then BOOM rain rain rain rain. Like am I in Oregon or Argentina? Not sure sometimes haha.

Wow. I honestly can not even describe my feelings this week and my love for Navidad. I am so grateful for the mission because I know that I would never appreciate Christmas like I do know. My heart is so full.

My love for the Atonement is on another level. I am so grateful for this time we have to set aside worldy things and appreciate the birth of the Savior of the world. My brother who atoned for the sins of the world. The person that made it possible for everysingle one of us to be spiritually born. My testimony that the savior will never never leave us comfortless has grown like I would have never imagined. What better gift could we recieve than that of the Redeemer of the world. The gift and ability to return to our heavenly father through our Saviors mercy.

Today I am just so full of love for this gospel and to have the oppurtunity to appreciate the birth of Jesus Christ. We are given this amazing gift, to repent of our sins and through the mercy of Jesus Christ become perfected. We need to take advantage of this gift. I know without a doubt in my mind that the savior lives and he atoned for my sins. I gain a stronger testimony of this everysingle day.

3 Nephi 9:13-14
13 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.
14 His arms are extended towards us, all we need to do is give up our pride and emerse ourselves in his words.

Today I was talking with my companion and she was telling me how her father is so charitable and so giving. And how even when he only has a small amount of change to buy himself food for the day he is so willing to give it away. And then I just thought of all the people that feed us everyday and how the are litterally feeding us the food they payed for with the small small amount of money they have. And I am just in aweeee. I have never in my life experience not being able to buy food. And these people experience it everyday! It has made me take a second look at my life and see how truly truly blessed I have been.

John 3:16-17
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

St Luke 9:56
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.

Jesus Christ was not sent here to condemn us and tell us of all the wrong we have done and make us feel negative. He was sent here for us to be saved and for us to experience his mercy and forever open arms. I love this gospel with all of my heart. I am so grateful for my heavenly father and Jesus Christ. And this wonderful day and life we have to celebrate his birth. Jesus Christ died and suffered for me and I know that I am here to live for him.

I love you all and I hope that you truly take this week to more so appreciate the birth of Jesus Christ and the Atonement that came from it.

Remember who you are and to be a good person and not do drugs.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Hermana HHHHHarvis

 










No comments:

Post a Comment